Nov 16, 2010

Thank You Lord...

2 Corinthians 9:15 – "Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!"
1 Thessalonians 3:9 – "How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?"
1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 – "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
Colossians 2:7 – "Rooted and built up in Christ, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
Colossians 3:17 – "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
Deuteronomy 8:10 – "When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you."
Philippians 1:3-4 – "I thank God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy."
Philippians 4:6 – "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God."
Psalm 18:49 – "Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O Lord; I will sing praises to your name."
Psalm 30:12 – "That my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks for ever."

No comments:

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers