Nov 4, 2010

Bigger than Mommy...



"MOM, I NEED YOU!" with the speed of lightning, I was on my feet in the dark not really waking up until I was halfway down the hall.
"What's wrong, sweetheart? did you have a bad dream?" Our three year old croaked, "I don't feel so good." I felt his forehead pulled up the covers, and asked, "Does your throat hurt?" "Uh-huh, and my tummy feels like its going to be sick too." I hurried to the medicine shelf, returning with a thermometer, Tylenol, decongestant, and a glass of water. I wondered if i should get the steamer. As I bustled around, I reassured him, "Mommy is going to take good care of you and get you all better." That tiny, croaky voice said, "But Mom, what I really want is for you to ask God to make me better." Oh, how quickly a little boy brought his all-grown-up mom to a halt. I want to believe that I can be everything my child needs.
But the truth is that, in a way, I am no more than a child myself.
While there are lots of needs I can meet, my little guy already knows there is someone bigger than mommy.
~Lil Bowers,
~EnCouraging Reminders from Real Moms, Pg62

B Blessed!

No comments:

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers