Nov 6, 2010

How come I deserve that?


Sometimes I think I must be the worst mother in the world.
I am forgetful, often stressed out, and sometimes even lose it with my children.

For Instance, my 5 year old is the baby of the family, so of course she thinks she rules the roost and likes me to cater to her every whim.
Yesterday morning when I attempted to wake her up, she grunted at me, rolled over, and went back to sleep.
By the time I finally got her out of bed, I was running late for work and was quite angry.
Then she wanted me to get her clothes for her and help her get dressed, although she has been able to do this herself for quite some time.
I ended up yelling at her by the time we rushed out the door. But do you know what she did last night?
She came into my room and gave me the biggest hug and kiss and said, " I am so lucky to have a mom as great as you!"
Now, I KNOW I did not deserve that!
Being a mom is such a humbling experience. No matter how many mistakes we make, our children still love us-Everyday...
No matter how badly we mess up, our children always forgive us, always have time to give us a hug or a kiss goodnight, and still think that THEIR mom is the BEST.
My children have taught me so much.
They have taught me
that it is never too late to say. "I'm Sorry."
They have taught me that hugs HEAL.
They have taught me that I AM WORTHY OF THEIR LOVE.
But most of all they have taught me that
MOTHERING MATTERS....
~Susie Sims
MOM, You Make a Difference
PG54,55

No comments:

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers