Aug 12, 2009

Remind Self To:



Set the screen saver on your computer monitor to show images or affirmations that counteract the negative or doubting voices within and without.
Be specific.
Address what you are currently focusing on in your life.
For example, you can set your screen saver to display a sentence or phrase that reminds you of your most important intention, such as
“I take great care of myself because I deserve to be happy and healthy,”
“I choose to spend my time in ways that energize and uplift me,”
or
“I listen to my own feelings when making decisions.”
You might want to just use the simple phrase,
“I honor myself every day."

No comments:

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers