Aug 26, 2009

The BEST defense is an AWESOME OFFENSE!




Create an

Arsenal of Affirmations
The best defense is a good offense.


Doubts and detractors may try to unseat you,


but you can be prepared ahead of time with the truth.


Write down two or more affirmations to say aloud or to yourself to counter doubts and criticisms that may well up inside of you or come from others.


Maybe you need to affirm


“I am a magnificent being in the process of becoming ever more magnificent,”


or


“I have something important to say and I say it with confidence and ease,”


or


“My job is not to be perfect but to be the best I can be right now.”


Keep these affirmations handy and, when the barrage comes, turn to your list and fire away with conviction in your heart.

No comments:

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers