Jan 8, 2009

therapy

Better relationship

"What's the problem?"
"Well, I'm 35 years old and I still have no luck with the ladies.
No matter how hard I try, I just seem to scare them away."
"My friend, this is not a serious problem.
You just need to work on your self-esteem.
Each morning, I want you to get up and run to the bathroom mirror.
Tell yourself that
you are a good person,
a fun person,
and an attractive person.
But say it with real conviction.
Within a week you'll have women buzzing all around you."

"Did my advice not work?" asked the doctor."It worked alright.
For the past several weeks I've enjoyed some of the best moments in my life with the most fabulous looking women."
"So, what's your problem?" "I don't have a problem," the man replied.
"My wife does."

Low self-esteem
A guy had been feeling down for so long that he finally decided to seek the aid of a psychiatrist.
He went there, lay on the couch, spilled his guts then waited for the profound wisdom of the psychiatrist to make him feel better.
The psychiatrist asked me a few questions, took some notes then sat thinking in silence for a few minutes with a puzzled look on his face.
Suddenly, he looked up with an expression of delight and said,
"Um, I think your problem is low self-esteem.
It is very common among losers."


Loud, mad, or sad
The psychology instructor had just finished a lecture on mental health and was giving an oral test.
speaking specifically about manic depression, she asked,
"How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?"
A young man in the rear raised his hand and answered,
"A basketball coach?"

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers