Jan 22, 2009

Depressions Busters #1

A toolbox of ways to overcome everyday emotional struggles and find peace.

My therapist helped me to build a personalized "toolbox":
a list of a dozen depression busters to direct me toward mental health, and an emergency lifeline in case I get lost along the way. I consult these techniques when I panic, when I get pulled into addictive behaviors, and as armor in my ongoing war against negative thoughts.

Here they are: strategies to take us all to the promised land of recovery from depression.

It works for Girl Scouts, depressives, and addicts of all kinds. I remember having to wake up my buddy to go pee in the middle of the night at Girl Scout camp. That was right before she rolled off her cot, out of the tent and down the hill, almost into the creek.
Our job as buddies is to help each other not roll out of the tent and into the stream, and to keep each other safe during midnight bathroom runs. My buddies are the six numbers programmed into my cell phone, the voices that remind me sometimes as many as five times a day:
"Everything will be OK."
Your significant other, should be your buddy...your in this together...no-one else will make you happier, work together, communicate, build YOUR DREAMS with your buddy, Best Friend....be there for that person, encourage, support, listen and love them...like you would like to be loved?...

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers