Aug 1, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness

Needing a Ride
On a cold winter morning (about 17 F) a couple of years ago I saw a car parked side of the road with a young man inside. I stopped and he came up to the car. I asked if he broke down and if I could help. He said that he had taken his wife to work and the car had stopped on the way back. He said he didn't live far and would appreciate a ride. And by the way would I mind if he got his (and I thought he said dogs). I said no problem I will clear off the back seat. I was very surprised when he returned with his two year old and a six month old daughters. Being able to do this made my week. I have been in trouble more than once side of the road far from home and others have been willing to help me. It gives me great pleasure to be able to return this kindness.~jk
My Angel
One day I was waiting at the bus stop when it began to pour down raining. A lady gave me her umbrella. It was a very nice umbrella so I told her " no thank you" at first. She insisted that I take it because she had another one in her car. I felt like that she was an angel sent to me by God. There is a lot of bad in the world, but there is a lot of good too!! ~mh
Sandwiches
I work in a downtown area and have seen homeless men going through the garbage cans in the mornings looking for food. I work Saturday mornings, so I have started making tightly wrapped, fresh sandwiches and placing them on the top of the garbage cans so they don't have to dig for food. (that one is really sweet....)~hy

BE NICE!

No comments:

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers