Aug 6, 2008

IsSuEs...

ISSUES....
you wanna talk about issues...she is growing..so..FAST...
Lastnight...was her first night AWAY from me...
CrAzY...huh...I know...
she went to her
CRIB
(she has been in the bassinett next to mybed)
I kept sneaking in her room to check on her...
"she is ok baby, your gonna wake her... "
Around 5am...
I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO GO GET HER FOR MY
OWN
security...of course...(so I got Issues!!)
her Daddy...says....she is like me...snores and loves to
HOG
the bed...
we laugh...when we watch her sleep....
Zion has ADDED so MUCH
JOY to OUR Lives...

She is ALWAYS CHEES*N
don't wake her up though...she has a fierce temper...
ok maybe she is lightweight SpOiLeD!
but hey ain't that OUR JOB!
~I am so thankful for my Family...

No comments:

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers