Apr 30, 2009

Luck?

A man's wife had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet he had stayed by her bedside every day.
One day, when she came to, she motioned him to come nearer.
She whispered, eyes full of tears:
"You know what?
You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there.
When my business failed, you were there.
When I got shot, you were by my side.
When our house burnt down, you were there.
When my health started failing, you were by my side.
You know what?"
"What dear?",
he gently asked.
"I think you are bad luck",
she said...lol

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers