Apr 23, 2009

10 Tips for Coping with Anger


Anger, that toxic emotion. You can't just ignore it. You'll feel better if you let it go. Beliefnet members share their hard-won methods for confronting and ultimately releasing anger.
#1
Articulate It
"I decided to get to the root of my anger, so I started writing journals. I would write down why I was angry and keep on writing until I felt some relief. It certainly took a lot of anger out of my life."

#2
Let It Go
"In the end, it boils down to simply realizing that once the situation that sparked the anger is in the past, I truly have to let it go. That is where I rely on the training of my chosen spiritual path."

#3
Scream!
"Take a rubber hose or foam bat and beat a punching bag or pillows. While doing it just scream. This is the best!!"



#4
Don't Face It Alone
"I have been going to self-help mental-help group meetings for over a year now, and it has changed my life for the better."

#5
Age-Old Remedy
"Chocolate helps a lot."

#6
Channel Your Energy
"I personally do a martial art, called Taekwondo, and it has been scientifically proven that when you sweat your brain releases endorphins, which are like the happy hormone and you get really happy."
#7
Give It Some Thought
"When I get angry, I seclude myself, sit in my beanbag chair and punch, pinch, bite, whatever, 'til I feel better. Then I relax in the chair and really give the matter a good think-over."
#8
Reconnect With Nature
"I used to put on some really loud music and sing my lungs out 'til I was practically hoarse. I now go out and tend my garden, with great love. Being in connection with nature is a wonderful way to change your vibrations and release negativity while absorbing positivity."


#9
Don't Let It Consume You
"Tai Chi and Yoga are very helpful to me. Also meditating on how to just let the anger go. Anger is a toxic substance, and will eat you alive."

#10

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers