Nov 9, 2008

You must be the CHANGE YOU wish to see in the WORLD







First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi


************************************************************
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
Mahatma Gandhi
A coward is incapable of exhibiting love;it is the prerogative of the brave. ~Mahatma Gandhi

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers