Nov 25, 2008

I cannot do this alone....


O God, early in the morning I talk to you.
Help me to pray and to concentrate my thoughts on you:
I cannot do this alone.
In me there is darkness,
But with you there is LIGHT;
I am lonely, but you do not leave me;
I am feeble in heart, but with you there is HELP;
I am restless, but with you there is PEACE.
In me there is bitterness, but with you there is PATIENCE;
I do not understand your ways,
But you know the way for me…
Restore me to LIBERTY,
And enable me to live NOW
That I may answer before you and before me.
Lord, whatever this day may bring,
Your name be PRAISED.
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers