Jul 2, 2008

Love You first!



i believe in order to give anything....I have to take care of ME first....i know it sounds quite selfish (oldschool thinking) BUT...I enjoy taking care of ME...I LOVE to FEEL good about myself...i LOVE to look at my list of things...i accomplished...i LOVE spending time by myself....listening to nature...i LOVE hot showers....i love starring into Chevelle, Xavior and Zion's eyes...i love Chevelle's cooking.... i love to sleep... i LOVE doiing my hair differently... i LOVE wearing different perfumes....... i LOVE clothes...they way they feel on my body... i LOVE MUSIC.....I LOVE CHOCALATE.... I LOVE makeup....to enhance my beauty.....i LOVE to feel centered and balanced.... I like to offer others....Peace....Security...Friendliness... with an honest PRESENCE...with a SINCERE SMILE... In my attempts to discover ...i have learned many lessons about MYSELF...about my relationship with others....about LIFE....and I have learned to take care of ANGEL first...I have made numerous choices that is getting me closer to my goal... I think i finally found it though...Sometimes information is right under your nose and can't even see it...I mean come on...Click Here! .................
it all boils DOWN to WHO has the RIGHT Information?....RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers