Oct 19, 2010

Inhale.Exhale.Repeat


"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
Hillary Cooper
"Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness,
which unites your body to your thoughts."
Thich Nhat Hanh
"I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart:
I am, I am, I am."
Sylvia Plath
"There is one way of breathing that is shameful and constricted.
Then, there’s another way:
a breath of love that takes you all the way to infinity."
Rumi
"The breath must be enticed or cajoled, like catching a horse in a field,
not by chasing after it, but by standing still with an apple in one’s hand."
B.K.S. Iyengar
"Listen, are you breathing just a little and calling it a life?"
Mary Oliver
"Fear is excitement without the breath."
Fritz Perls, M.D.
"A lifetime is not what is between
the moments of birth and death.
A lifetime is one moment Between my two little breaths.
The present, the here, the now,
That's all the life I get.
I live each moment in full,
In kindness, in peace, without regret."
Chade Meng, Taoist poet
"Learn how to exhale, the inhale will take care of itself"
Carla Melucci Ardito
"He lives most life whoever breathes most air."
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

No comments:

FREE

Live a balanced life - learn some & think some & draw

& PaInT & sInG & DaNcE & PlAy & WoRk every day some.

You & i... walking with me all this time

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

Prov. 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously

My Blog List

im a survivor

New Product 2010 !

Earn 75% With The Popular Satellite Tv Software. Our Online Tv Software Convert Better With The New Localized Landing Page System. To Get Your Special Auto Geo Targeted Link
Click Here!

Followers